Monday, September 26, 2005

Three Small Things.

1) I know that I'm not supposed to issue effusive praise about anything until it's finished, since to do so is tempting fate, counting my chickens, whistling past the graveyard, blah, blah, blah....

BUT...

I heard a mostly-final mix of the Bigger than Jesus closing credit song a short while back, and I really have to say, in all modesty, THAT WE'RE FUCKING GENIUSES. Everyone on planet Earth needs to cower before our brilliance right fucking now.

Of course, I still don't have a job, so what do I know?

Anyway, the right band (The Dry County Crooks), the right producer (Ken DeRouchie), the right song (to be revealed later), and the right film (ahem), all add up to something that's pretty goddamned great, no matter how you slice it.

On that note:

2) On Tuesday, October Fourth, a major Bigger than Jesus announcement will be posted right here. You won't want to miss it.

3) Finally, click, and be shamed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1259 points before I stumbled. Damn you Dream Theater!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

1324! Woo! Brought down by Helloween.

Did anyone else get this question:

Metallica's album St.Anger misses something the previous albums had...

Power
Concept
Depth
Solos

2:25 PM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

I peaked at 2080.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

cant stop playing. have to beat chris. got 2269. so close. must beat chris.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home