Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'm short-staffed!

heh... short-staffed...

Anyway, the good news is, one of my key crewpersons has signed up for the 48 Hour Film Project which is sweeping through town next month. The bad news is, he's recruited all my other key crewpersons to assist him and has chosen to schedule a production meeting tomorrow night with said crew, leaving me stranded and under-staffed for the Cattle Call Documentary Shoot at the Ash Street.

So I'm in desperate need of a couple of people to help me run this nightmarish... er... challenging shoot. If anyone out there has any experience with videography or lighting and can help set up equipment and hold a boom mic and stuff like that, is available from 5pm to 9/10pm-ish tomorrow night, and is willing to work for beer, please email me at nerdygirlfilms@hotmail.com and let me know. I could also use a second person to just help corral folks and assist me with less technical logistics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

you're high.

do you have any idea the amount of shit I have to film in the next 30 days? DO YOU??

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, Joni I forgot... I'm doing the 48 hour film project as well. I guess I won't be able to make it tomorrow......... Just kidding, my production meeting isn't until Sunday.

Rain Country will crush the Dirty Rejects.......

Just kidding, good luck with that man, it's going to be a blast.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home