Wednesday, July 13, 2005

fun fact!

As I engage in my nightly tedious ritual of cutting commercials out of Rick's old shows and preparing them for upload so ingrates like Tony in the Couve won't bite my head off if I'm even a split second late in getting them up -- I heard the episode in which the Black Peppercorns were played for the first time.

And it occurred to me that I don't believe I ever mentioned it... but one of our Little Dudes in the show, Troy -- who had the mohawk and the skateboard -- is big brother to the girls in the Black Peppercorns.

And also, some folks might remember Eli, the high school kid who job-shadowed Rick months ago. He was the curly red-haired Little Dude.

And this is all true.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't aware that you were the one who was responsible for taking all the time to work on Ricks previous shows to get them online. Thank you for taking the time to do this. You rock.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

Thank you, Jim in Salem! Aaron helped out a lot, too. And Rick pulls them from old tape. So it's a group effort. :-)

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home