Tuesday, June 21, 2005

someone say something...

uh... how are you?

So I'm sick and on my ass and had to miss rehearsal tonight. But I've got plenty to do here in my little office-slash-festering-bacterial-throat-funk-incubator, so it's not a total loss. I'm a little loopy on the Robitussin, too.

What's new? Well, the show is just a few days away. Our Gene Simmons punctured his lung so we're going to have someone else fill in. It's a drag. I hope he gets better soon. I hope I get better soon. Okay I can't really focus my eyes anymore, so adios.

Today's Fun Fact: Did you know that Wil Wheaton was offered Ed Norton's role in "Primal Fear" but turned it down so he could finish drama school? True story.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Damn, Nerdygirl, you can't be sick. Get your Nyquil on and get your rest.

This is why I didn't show at IHOR for the last 10 days - didn't want to be Typhoid Larry.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

Andrew -- whatevah, just so long as your at the theater by 9am. I can give you my key Friday night.

And Rob, I probably got it from you, you bastard. No, not really. My old man had it a week ago. Ugh.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

I'm feeling much better today. Whew!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

Are you whipping out Night Court references???

I salute you, sir...I salute you.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

I have a big thick file at the...uh...clinic that explains my condition.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home