Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Geez ...

I woke up this morning and saw what I wrote at 2:30 am last night ... there's the slightest chance I might still be holding onto a little bit of bitterness for my recent employment situation. Sorry about that.

So how about some good news!!

Here are some officially cast vocalists for the Bigger Than Jesus House Band:

John Hughes: Robert Plant & Axl Rose
You might remember John as the guy with the little guitar who freestyled "Black Dog" during his on-air audition. He performs in a band called Puffer and has agreed to follow me around everywhere I go with his little guitar, announcing my presence like my own private minstrel.

Jairus Minsky: Ozzy Osbourne
I got more positive feedback about Jairus than any other vocalist who auditioned on the air. He's the smooth-voiced, "in a world ..." guy. And also he's dreamy.

Jesse Cunningham: Alice Cooper and Joey Ramone
Due to his job, Jesse was unable to come audition on the air. So we called him in to sing for us and he belted it out and blew our minds. He sings in a band called ... uh ... crap, I can't remember. I'm a terrible person. Jesse, email me and refresh my memory!

Dean Hockman: David Lee Roth
Good old Dean. In addition to being such a good sport about Rick's on-air ribbing, he is also a lovable drunk with one seriously snazzy shirt collection.

Eric Helzer: Paul Stanley & Brian Lefheldt: Gene Simmons
A professional Paul Stanley impersonator and the former drummer of Sweaty Nipples. Now working with the fantabulous Tripolar. Eric and Brian will be responsible for the big finale number. I tremble with excitement ...

Michael Criss: Tommy Heath
I wish I knew more about Michael that I could share, but I don't. He's adorable, that's all I know. And in addition to Tommy Heath, he could also sing a Neil Young part spot-on, if only we had one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

oops, I'm sorry! I have corrected the error.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home