Tuesday, March 15, 2005

gaining momentum

Yesterday was a good day for BtJ --

First, Music Director Chris, after already winning my undying affection by scoring a bass player, found us a REHEARSAL SPACE!!! So, all you nay-sayers, rehearsals will commence ON SCHEDULE!

Secondly, late last night ... the clouds parted, beams of light shot down from the heavens into my stuffy little writing room ... as Rick and I turned to each other and realized ... THE WRITING WAS DONE!! I still need to splooge the writing into the proper format before we've got a SCRIPT (and shave as much length as possible), but the WRITING IS DONE!!!

Thirdly, I had exciting conversations with exciting people that I can't publicly disclose yet.

Things are happening!!

However! I'm disappointed to report that I have received not a single email from Dudes Who Can Build Stuff. What the hell?? ARE YOU NOT MEN? Eh? Nancy boys? Don't know how to use tools, is that it? Wussies.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i had only known you were looking for a bass player....

Justin

12:34 PM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

We mentioned it several times, mang.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

Have faith, aquanet andrew, for as you will learn, even when I've gone completely nutty, nothing ever falls apart. There's always progress. God has yet to make a snowstorm or a Mr. Chin powerful enough to stop Nerdy Girl Films! HUZZAH!

Whoa that was dorky. Sorry. I've, uh, had a lot of coffee today ...

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you accept emails from Chicks Who Can Build Stuff?

2:08 PM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

Hell yeah!
Especially since the menfolk out there seem to be nothing but a buncha hairy-backed Marys.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home