Tuesday, August 09, 2005

okay, sissies ... time to redeem yourselves

I've scheduled another documentary shoot to give those of you who wussed out last time a chance to make it up to me.

TONIGHT!

Tuesday, August 9th
Dante's, 1 SW 3rd Avenue & Burnside
Arrive between 5 and 8 pm (ish)


So be there! And have your photos and ticket stubs and rock stories ready! Remember, no white shirts or busy patterns.

Enjoy Ground Zero Live while you await your turn in front of the camera.

I've heard that maybe even Dean Hockman will be there... if he's not too busy cheating on me with some real director.




(He'll never love you like I do, Dean)

3 Comments:

Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

With my big crazy hair!

**insert Leykis voice**
It's outta control!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

No sissy would have entered that "rustic" basement.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

It was actually a lot nicer than the one at Dante's...

which, for those who are just joining us, we were kicked out of because Hank Williams III needed his dressing room for the entire day. Chinned by Hank the Third. Oh the humanity.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home