Thursday, April 07, 2005

Official Announcement!

I am pleased to announce that we have secured a location for the show!

We had to go through a bit of red tape, but today I received word that the Dean of The School of Fine & Perfoming Arts at Portland State has approved our use of the beautiful LINCOLN PERFORMANCE HALL at PSU!

Take a gander ...



This theater is HUGE and seats something like 475 people, so we'll be able to fit lots of bodies in there.

Our official performance date is SUNDAY, JUNE 26TH!

We still have to sign the contract but I anticipate NO obstacles to finalizing the deal (Attn: God, this is not a personal challenge).

So there you have it! It's officially official!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

...and I was all sweaty at the one before that...granted, that may have been due to the malaria that I was trying to fight off with beer.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Damn, blogger really sucks sometimes. Botched posts, dead links...uuuuurrrggghh...oh, well, its free...and Little Ozzy is pissing me off too. Can't that little dude speak some English to me?

Ok, I'm done.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

I just got an email from Dan -- he of the shattered mirror -- who said that Lincoln Hall has terrible ventilation and gets very hot. "Not Clinton Street hot," he says, "but still hot."

So THAT'S nice ....

Sigh.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Todd W. said...

That's hot.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

Nate I'm especially excited about the camera placement potential at this theater. There are a couple of great spots a few rows back that are at exactly the same height as the stage which, if we block off a couple of rows, will allow for fantastic coverage. Yay!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home