Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bigger than Jesus Gets Some Ink

Courtesy of our good friend Steven Poor, Bigger than Jesus: The Diary of a Rock and Roll Fan gets some exposure in the latest issue of Pizzazz magazine (published by the legendary Don Lemmon*.) Click here to read a long damned interview with yours truly.



*If you don't want to be Don Lemmon, you have died inside. He's got a bodybuilder's physique, he knows the guys in KISS, he's married to Asia Carrera, and he lives just outside of Las Vegas. Go drool at the life you wish you had at www.donlemmon.com. Pizzazz is a sometimes-satirical but mostly-honest periodical available online and in print since 1998.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know where else to ask this question, but the picture's that Rick's running at the top of his own web page seem a little connected somehow lately? maybe i'm just seeing things out of wishful thinking, but maybe not. anyone see what I mean? Big Ron in Sellwood

8:14 AM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

The bit about the murder/suicide was kinda creepy...

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help me! I don't see any connections between the pix that Rick's been running!
Is he actually Asia Carrera????
I don't know what to think anymore!! Help! Why isn't there anything worth shit on the radio anymore??
Maybe I shouldn't drink so much when I'm at work!! hmmm. I think I might be having breakthrough here. Excuse me......

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know that you can buy 1.5 L boxes of Pinot Grigio at Target now? They fit in a desk drawer nicely! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

5:11 PM  
Blogger Joni DeRouchie said...

sigi's scaring me

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigi's kinda making me want to have a drink!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Todd W. said...

Wooo! My scintilating DVD back cover copy got a mention. Sweet!

Cool interview, dude...

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home