Tuesday, January 10, 2006

You Can't Spell RAWK without A.W.K.

I was going to try and capture the energy that just surged back and forth over the internet a few minutes ago, but instead, I think I'll just let the words speak for themselves.

Believe.

Always. Believe.


>
> --- Joni DeRouchie wrote:
>
>> http://www.andrewwk.com/main.php
>>
>> have you?
>>
>> have you watched the preview????
>>
>> BEST THING EVER!!

> --- Rick Emerson wrote:
>

> Goddamn.
>
> Sometimes, I forget just how much that guy is the true
> patron saint of BtJ.
>
> Saint Andrew...Patron Saint of Parties, Rock, and
> Never Letting Down.
>
> Do you wanna write th blog entry, or should I? :)
>
> -R
>


> --- Joni DeRouchie wrote:
>
> Go for it...
>
> It was a total brick in the face reminder, wasn't it???
>
> I immediately put The Wolf on and have been rocking ever since.
>
> Our little boy's all grown up... *sniff*...
>
> NEVER FUCKING LET THE FUCK DOWN!

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home