Tuesday, December 13, 2005

From the Mailbag

It's always good to know that people dig what you do. At the risk of wallowing in our own Indisputable Genius, I did want to post an email or two from some folks who have purchased and enjoyed the DVD. The first (chosen more or less at random), comes to us from a guy named Jesse:

"All I have to say is oh my fucking god. What a show. I got my copy
today in the mail, and watched both dvds. (With my bottle of Bookers). I didn't
realize how much time and effort goes into something like this. I
loved the outakes and how much the BTJ crew did. The the reason I'm a
fan even without you on the air is you're not a sell-out. I fucking hate
sell-outs. You are keepin' it real (gay, I know, but it's true.)

Joni, the
BTJ crew, and you outdid yourselves with this production.
Thanx for keepin it real and not
forgetting who your die-hard fans are.

Cheers

Jesse"

Gracias, mi amigo. Thanks for the support...it never goes unappreciated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rick & Joni,

Watched both DVDs again today. Need to watch them again tomorrow. Okay, I'm home and haven't got anything else to do. Don't have any shopping to worry about for a couple of days yet! Right?
Thank you again for your work! Wonderful piece!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home