Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I'm on drugs!

So I was really doped up on the cold medicine the last time I posted. Urgh. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone that Mailman Chris -- perhaps best known for yarking up his teeth during an eating contest -- was unable to participate in the on-air auditions and will be singing karaoke tonight at the Party Gras celebration as a sort of informal audition. I am unable to attend, so I'm relying on everyone else to taunt him mercilessly if he chickens out and doesn't sing. And then report back to me. The 'comment' link exists for a reason, ya know.

It's gonna be swingin'!

But not as swingin' as Karaoke for Jesus Christ! The bigger the waistband, the closer to God. Apparently.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sang very drunkly at the party and nobody booed me... Honest! Then Aaron and I got up and sang a less than perfect rendition of Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again".

Aaron, you rock (in a geek rock kind of way) and Joni, hope you are feeling better now. See ya at the next one. MM Chris

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home